Saturday, January 22, 2011

Ours is a Fine Romance Pink Love Handmade Greeting Card

Hi ;)

This card measure 4 x 6 and sure is shiny :) It is layered on the front. The first layer is a sweet and sugared/glittered image of two bird. All done with a pink, red and white theme.

I then added a layer of hand punched lace and then added a coordinating pink satin ribbon. I then stamped the phrase "Ours is a fine Romance" onto coordinating pink cardstock and then layered it onto another sheet of cardstock which I then trimmed with scalloped scissors. I then inked the edges for dimension and for detail. The dark red cardstock on the bottom is bazzill paper and has a great texture.

On the inside of the card is blank and has two coordinating pink panels. You can add your own words or sentiments here.

If you have any questions, please send me a message/convo me.

No comments: