Sunday, February 20, 2011

Think Spring.... Stamped Bloom Tags

Well, I finally got this stamp in the mail the other day and I thought it looked awesome on this paper. However, I couldn't bring myself to punch holes in them, lol, I figured I would wait. I have some listed on etsy here and I've given my customers the option to have them with or without holes and prestrung.

I found this awesome paper, then stamped each one with Staz-On ink in Timber Brown....
 Bloom Flower Cherish Grow Garden Daisy Striped Hang Tags - Vintage Retro Inspired 
 Bloom Flower Cherish Grow Garden Daisy Striped Hang Tags - Vintage Retro Inspired 

I always try to think if I was on the receiving end of the product, how I would like it to arrive. Pretty of course! I like the kraft cardstock packaging.

No comments: