Friday, April 22, 2011

Summer on the brain with these stamped tags! :)

Okay, I got to thinking about what's next and I realized summer is next, so I got myself thinking about warmth today when I was making these tags..... 


My first set of tags.... Seashells on the bottom and there's little birds at the top....



A closeup of the bottom of the tags and you can see the shading also, on the sides...



The birds up close....



The back of the tags, on the bottom I have stamped the bottoms with the birds...



My Palm Tree tags....



A close up of the stamping image.




The first set of tags measure 2 inches by 5 inches. 
The second set measure 2 inches by about 4 inches tall. 

I love making tags. I use them for everything! Everytime I create a set to sell, I always make extra ones, and keep them tucked aside for me to pull out as need (per project). 


Hope everyone is having a great friday night! I will be posting a layout too! "In the kitchen" is the title of the layout. 

Happy Rubberstampin'!
Emily


1 comment:

Melinda said...
This comment has been removed by the author.