Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Custom Order that I was SOOOO Happy with!

I had a customer request to create trim, sew in labels and tags for an absolutely BEAUTIFUL company! If you have a little girl in your life, you have to check out her website! Molly Dendy. This is the first time I've created a specific order like this. I had a blast! Here are some photos to show you my completed work. 

This is the entire order. Tags, Trim, and Sew in labels


Close up of the sew in labels



Tags


Trim


For the trim, it measures 36" long. I've stamped the scrolls all the way down the trim, and at one end, I've stamped her company name. 

I really had alot of fun creating this order and I hope it shows. I love the way that everything turned out. Much time and thought went into designing these for her. Once again, you MUST check out her website at www.MollyDendy.com 

Happy Craftin', Stampin', Scrappin' and Creating! 
Emily

No comments: