Tuesday, May 24, 2011

{Free} Digi - Cupcake and "You're so Sweet"

Well, tomorrow is my son's trip to Ellis Island. He's only 9 and I am already so nervous about him going that far away from me and me not having any control. It's a field trip through school. Any other Mom's like me?! lol. He IS going, but I have to admit I've questioned it, lol. I went to the Bronx Zoo trip with him and his class last year, but I can't make this one, this year. It's so hard to let them go sometimes :(

Okay, pray for me that I don't chew off all my nails and pull out my hair tomorrow! lol. He'll be gone from 5am to 9pm! That's a LOOOOOONG time :) Luckily he is going with a family friend as a chaperone, so I can call her cell phone! lol.

Happy Scrappin', Stampin', Craftin' and Being a MOM! :) 
Emily

No comments: