Thursday, July 28, 2011

Free Printable Organizing Labels

Pin It



Well, today I was supposed to have the house ALL to myself! Well, first the coffee pot broke, then I heated it up on the stove and finally, a cup of HOT coffee, only to realize I had no sugar! lol. Then the kids sleepover fell through because her friend was sick :( and then my son is home and their Dad came home early from work! So, I decided to throw away my plans for today and start all over tomorrow. I tend to make a mess when I organize, yes, it's usually a disaster, so I like to work alone :) So I figured I would start some stuff for today that way tomorrow I can get it finished quickly. Well, here are some labels for you to use too, to organize your items!





Free printable organizing labels. These will all print/fit on an 8 x 11 sheet of paper/cardstock

Happy organizing!
Emily
XOXO

4 comments:

Julia said...

This is a really cute idea! Good work!

Emily @SweetlyScrapped said...

Thanks so much! I really appreciate it! :)

Saskia ♥ Stipje ♥ said...

Thank you so much 🙋‍♀️🍀⚘🌹

Wendy Taylor said...

Thank you. Organising is one of my weaknesses so this is a great and helpful idea.