Saturday, January 14, 2012

Freebie Facebook Timeline Photo Drops

Everyone see the new timelines on facebook yet? Either you love them or you hate them. There's no happy medium. I think they look really nice. However, the one thing that I really don't like about them is the fact that I can't find if people have business pages on facebook or not. If you can, I haven't seen them yet.... If you know where they are, tell me! LOL.... However, I did create a few free photo drops for your timeline photo at the top. They have transparent backgrounds so that way you can layer your photos underneath! I will make a few more. I am getting these up and done because my daughter has a basketball game today, but I wanted to post a few to start with. If you guys like these and would like some more, let me know! If there's a theme or colors that you would like to see, let me know that too! :) Pin It














4 comments:

csparky61 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
csparky61 said...

I used one for my Facebook page, they are lovely. I am sure when FB switches over later this month, more and more people will want something as nice for their cover. I used the bird, I actually flipped it so the bird was on the right. The profile photo on FB is on the left, and it was chopping off the cute little bird. I love it, thank you so much.

Blooming Artichoke said...

Business don't have the new timeline yet. No date on rollout for that. Is there a place to download this for photoshop?

Emily @SweetlyScrapped said...

No, business's don't have them yet (timelines)- If you click on the image, you can then right click and choose "save as" and then open it in photoshop. It has a transparent background, so all you'll have to do is simply layer your photo underneath :) Hope that helps!