Saturday, June 2, 2012

New In Shop: Good Old Days Paper Mini Kit...


This is a vintage inspired mini kit.... It has the theme  "Good Old Days."
It's main theme colors are brown, cream and teal blue...
Edges have been hand aged and all items are af, lf and archival safe.... 

Included are.... 
- Various tags
- Journal Cards
- 2 Ribbons (generous yard of each) in cream and navy
- Fiber (generous 1 yard)
- Creamy buttons
- Embellishments
- 4 Sheets of paper, measuring 4.75" x 6", all different 

I've taken photos of everything at each angle so you can see everything that is included.... 

good old days paper mini kit

Picture

Picture

Picture

Picture

Picture

Picture

Picture

Want to see my shop with the new kit?
Click HERE
Hope everyone is having a great weekend!
Emily 


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Just bought one!
Can wait to get my order!! :)

Teresa Arsenault said...

Great looking vintage kit, Emily. I am in the process of setting up my own Etsy Shop. I think your Etsy banners inspired me. :)
Hugs,
Teresa